Administrative Assistant – Missing and damage department – Las Vegas, NV
Do you want great benefits, great pay, and an opportunity for advancement with a company that is growing? Want to use your great admin skills to get in on the ground floor with a great company? Keep reading.
When a rental goes off without a hitch, that’s a great rental! When things go missing or come back in not-so-perfect condition, that’s where the missing and damaged department jumps in. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits).
What you will do.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
- Assist with daily preparation and distribution of reports
- Follow up on reports in a timely manner
- Assist with pricing/quotes for missing and damaged equipment
- Assist with billing and invoicing for missing and damaged equipment
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members to keep information flowing
- Ensure that any plans are followed through and revisit/reassess when needed
- Assist with additional responsibilities and projects as needed
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Be organized with great attention to detail
- Have a willingness to take on new tasks
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Experience with an audio-visual rental Inventory software system is a huge plus but not required.
- Prior experience in the audio-visual industry also preferred.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in an administrative role
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are great.