CRM Administrator (SugarCRM) – Canton, MA
Rentex is looking for data all-star to help manage the day-day functioning of our CRM. This is a critical role to the success of the organization. Are you a database expert with crazy good Excel skills? If you get excited by a clean, well-oiled database that simply works then this is the job for you.
What you will work on.
- Owning the day-to-day management of Rentex’s CRM (Sugar CRM)
- Perform daily imports to Sugar CRM for our ERP system
- Help develop and implement CRM policies and procedures that make a significant impact without being onerous.
- Ensure the overall quality of data by examining and processing contact and account data changes made by ERP users.
- Ensure the overall quality of data by performing daily data quality control procedures, including checking duplicate contacts, standardizing data and ensuring that the necessary data fields are populated according Rentex standards.
- Provide Sugar CRM project support and continue to develop best practices and interface with our developers.
- Produce Sugar CRM reports on a standard and ad hoc basis
- Educate and support Sugar CRM users and be the Sugar CRM subject matter expert.
- Train Sugar CRM users and on board new employees utilizing webinar tools, videos and in person.
- Stay up to date on data privacy issues as specified by the GDPR.
- Suggest ways to enhance the Sugar CRM database for increased usage on a proactive basis.
- Perform QA testing related to any software upgrades/new technologies.
- Interact with IT for integration of emails etc.
- Work with digital marketing for execution of automated marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of experience working with CRMs preferably Sugar CRM
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or IT; or equivalent training and experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Excel including pivot tables, macros and lookup functions and well as proficiency with Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- An understanding of querying data and creating meaningful reports
- Eagle-eyed attention to detail
- Good project management skills
- Strong analytical, written and oral presentation skills
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Experience with MacOS
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.