Customer Service Manager – Union City, CA
Two open positions. One full-time Monday thru Friday. One part-time weekends.
Do you want great benefits, great pay, and an opportunity for advancement with a company that is growing? Have some technical and AV knowledge?
Rentex is seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Manager who will be responsible for assisting Account Managers in renting our AV and computer products to clients. The right candidate will have AV knowledge and a great customer service mindset. You will respond to customer requests, write orders and help Rentex remain a leader in our industry!
What you will work on.
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal clients.
- Maintain clear communication with customers and co-workers.
- Effectively manage a high volume of incoming calls and emails.
- Work well with other departments and cross-functional teams.
- Consistently improve knowledge of Rentex rental inventory through self-study and internal training.
- Remain current with trends and initiatives within the audio visual & computer rental industry.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage customer expectations.
- React to changes and handle customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Have an energetic personality with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
- Possess 3+ years of AV experience (preferably in the live event environment).
- General all-around knowledge of audio, video, lighting, and computer equipment.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED. Some college helpful.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.