Inventory Coordinator – Coppell, TX
Do you want great benefits, great pay, and an opportunity for advancement with a company that is growing? Does SM58 mean something to you? Are you an experienced audio person? We might have the perfect position for you!
Rentex has an immediate opening for a full-time Inventory Coordinator for our rental equipment. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits).
In this hands-on role you will be responsible for inventory management at the local branch. This includes recurring weekly tasks, monthly cycle counts, and full inventory as needed.
What you will do.
- Receive new inventory and reconcile to purchase order(s).
- “Asset tag” and prepare equipment for rental.
- Cyclical inventory as requested.
- Answering inventory inquiries from other Rentex locations.
- Regular counts and reorder of nonassetized items such as toner, etc.
- Audits to ensure physical inventory matches reported inventory.
- Assurance of complete kits for rental products that have companion products.
- Creatively resolve urgent inventory issues so that client orders can be fulfilled.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve problems and reallocate inventory as needed.
- You pay high attention to detail and are super organized.
- You have advanced experience with MS Excel.
- You are analytical and like to be a “detective” to figure out problems.
- You are time oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Of course you have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are to effectively manage a high volume of email with professionalism.
- It would be awesome if you have knowledge of common AV equipment.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are great.