Material Handler – Coppell, TX
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you a good material handler looking for a long time work home? If so, LOOK NO FURTHER. This is a real full-time job for a real company.
Rentex Coppell, TX has an immediate opening for a full-time Material Handler. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits).
The best candidate has strong attention to detail and takes initiative. We need someone with proven expertise driving a stand-up reach truck in narrow aisles. You’ll be assisting our shipping and receiving teams with picking orders, receiving equipment, and putting pallets on the racks. You work with precision in narrow aisles, and you have an impeccable safety record.
- Operate a stand-up reach forklift
- Work with fulfillment and quality control teams to restock or pulls gear from racks
- Load and unload trucks
- Palletize gear to prepare for shipping
- Assist package fulfillment teams in pulling and staging orders
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment to ensure safety
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED
- At least 3 years of experience operating a forklift
- Current forklift operator certification
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Phone or virtual interview followed by an in-person Interview
- All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory background check results
- All qualified applicants will be contacted regarding next steps in the hiring process.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a total competitive total compensation package including Medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Both short and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more!
To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Material Handler, Coppell in the subject line of your email. Include your salary requirements. All qualified applicants will be contacted regarding next steps in the hiring process.
Rentex, Inc. is the largest audiovisual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in 10 cities (and growing) opportunities are great.