National Inventory Availability Coordinator – Bensenville, IL
Do you want great benefits, great pay, and an opportunity for advancement with a company that is growing? Are you an out of the box thinker with the ability to predict the ramifications to today’s decisions on tomorrow’s business? Look no further!
Rentex, Inc. has full-time openings for National Inventory Availability Coordinators. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits).
As an audiovisual equipment rental company, Rentex depends on our Inventory Availability Team for both inventory control and availability for some specific equipment categories. In addition, this team provides support and assistance to the operations, sales, and logistics teams.
What you will do.
- Work with sales, operations, logistics, and management to find solutions for equipment shortages including looking in other Rentex locations, substitutions, early order returns, expediting repairs, un-needed transfers, or suggesting equipment purchases.
- Become familiar enough with the Rentex, Inc. inventory line to make suggestions to sales for substitutions to assist with availability issues.
- Make determinations on availability based on the type of equipment, return dates, quality control processes, and shipping times if required.
- Work in conjunction with the inventory management group and logistics, as well as local office operations to implement a minimum stocking level model based on location.
- Submit daily summary and/or have daily call detailing issues/challenges encountered, areas of concern and suggestions.
- Have at least 1 to 2 years proven success in a fast-paced sales driven company.
- Get a sense of satisfaction in looking into challenges and finding the solutions.
- You are a helpful team player.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You are very familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
- You are an effective communicator.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are great.