National Logistics Coordinator – Canton, MA
Do you want great benefits, great pay, and an opportunity for advancement with a company that is growing? Are you organized hard worker who can solve problems and meet deadlines? Look no further!
Rentex, Inc. has full-time openings for logistics administrators. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits).
As an audiovisual equipment rental company, Rentex moves equipment all over the United States. Our logistics team is key to making our rentals happen. This role supports the logistics team.
What you will do.
- Create and send purchase orders to freight vendors.
- Track costs and post in appropriate documents/applications.
- Verify and submit invoices for payment.
- File claims shipping vendors for service failures or damage.
- Track shipments and provide ETA and arrival notifications for shipments.
- Track UPS and FEDEX shipment.
- Respond to other inquiries as needed.
- Maintain spreadsheets, SharePoint files, and databases as needed.
- You are organized with great attention to detail.
- You can balance multiple tasks in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- You are a helpful team player but can work independently.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You are very familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You can provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customer.
- You have a high school diploma or GED.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are great.