Operations Administrator – Las Vegas, NV
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you organized and hard working with a great “can do” attitude? If so, keep reading.
Rentex is a fast-growing high tech equipment rental company. We are looking for a full-time Operations Administrator for our Las Vegas, NJ Warehouse. You will be working with the team to complete forms, interface with clients about deliveries, process new hire paperwork and more.
What you will do.
- Process forms.
- Process purchase orders.
- Greet customers and other guests.
- Process onboarding paperwork & submissions for new hires (HR).
- Confirm pickup and delivery times for customers.
- Update daily delivery schedules.
- Work on other projects as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Possess 2+ years of office and/or administrative experience.
- Must be reliable, well organized, and a self-starter.
- Must be flexible and willing to shift priorities as needed to service business levels. Something that is important today might have to be put on old to address something else tomorrow.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, & Microsoft Teams.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are great.