Quality Control/Repair Technician – Electronic & Audiovisual Equipment – Coppell, TX
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you an AV person or have experience with repair and maintenance of electronic equipment? If that sounds like you, Rentex may be your next work home.
In this hands-on technical role, you check and maintain Rentex rental equipment and packages.
What you will work on.
- Check in equipment and packages
- Diagnose, log, and repair items that do not pass QC
- Assemble and configure equipment racks for client delivery
- Manages firmware versions for applicable devices
- Organize and store tested equipment
- Ensure equipment is presentable and in ideal working condition before going to clients
- Possesses a basic understanding of inventory software for forecasting of workload
- Ability to handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on client needs
- Assists other departments when necessary.
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment to ensure safety
- Follow our Rentex QC processes
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience working with audio, broadcast, computer, and/or video equipment preferably in a live event environment.
- Prefer experience working with projectors
- Good understanding of wireless audio systems
- Basic understanding of IP-based networking (wired and wireless)
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and manage time in time sensitive situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Teams a plus)
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.