Quality Control Technician, Cameras – Canton, MA
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you an AV person or have experience with repair and maintenance of cameras OR good experience operating them? If that sounds like you, Rentex may be your next work home.
Rentex has an immediate opening for a full-time Quality Control Technician for our cameras, lenses and camera packages. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package.
In this hands-on technical role, you check and maintain Rentex studio cameras, camcorders, PTZ cameras, lenses and other equipment.
What you will do.
- Check and equipment and packages.
- Diagnose, log, and repair items that do not pass QC.
- Assemble and configure equipment racks and kits for client delivery.
- Manage firmware versions for applicable devices.
- Organize and store tested equipment.
- Ensure equipment is presentable and in ideal working condition before going to clients.
- Handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on client needs.
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment to ensure safety.
- Follow Rentex QC processes.
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED.
- Experience working with video cameras.
- Experience working with broadcast-quality cameras a big plus.
- Have an aptitude for “tinkering” with electronic equipment.
- Have a basic understanding of inventory software for forecasting of workload.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and manage time in time sensitive situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Teams a big plus).
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.