Quality Control Technician – LED
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you an AV person or have experience with repair and maintenance of LED tiles OR good experience operating them? If that sounds like you, Rentex may be your next work home.
We are currently hiring a tech-savvy individual for an LED Quality Control Technician! This position will be responsible for supporting LED products in accordance with Rentex practices as production schedules require.
What you will do:
- Inspect all LED to ensure that all is in working order.
- Diagnose, log, and repair items that do not pass Rentex QC standards.
- Manage software/firmware versions for applicable devices.
- Organize, package in presentable order, and store tested equipment.
- Ability to handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on client needs.
- Assists other departments when necessary.
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment to ensure safety.
- Follow Rentex QC processes.
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED.
- Experience working with LED – knowledge of ROE, Absen, Theatrixx products as well as Brompton and Novastar Processing is a plus.
- Possesses a basic understanding of inventory software for forecasting workload.
- Basic understanding of IP-based networking (wired and wireless).
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and manage time in time sensitive situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Teams a big plus).
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.