Quality Control Technician, Monitors (TVs) (Weekends) – Anaheim, CA
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you an AV person or have experience with repair and maintenance of projectors OR good experience operating them? If that sounds like you, Rentex may be your next work home.
Rentex has an immediate opening for a full-time Quality Control Technician to work on our Monitors (TVs). This position is for our weekend shift. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package.
In this hands-on technical role, you will check and maintain Rentex monitor inventory.
What you will do.
- Check and monitors and packages
- Diagnose, log, and repair items that do not pass QC
- Organize and store tested equipment
- Ensure equipment is presentable and in ideal working condition before going to clients.
- Handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on client needs
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment to ensure safety
- Follow Rentex QC processes
- Detailed oriented
- Have an aptitude for “tinkering” with electronic equipment.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and manage time in time sensitive situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Teams a big plus)
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.