Quality Control Technician, Projectors – Canton, MA
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you an AV person or have experience with repair and maintenance of projectors OR good experience operating them? If that sounds like you, Rentex may be your next work home.
Rentex has an immediate opening for a full-time Quality Control Technician for our projectors. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package.
In this hands-on technical role, you check and maintain Rentex rental projectors and packages.
What you will do.
- Check and equipment and packages
- Diagnose, log, and repair items that do not pass QC
- Assemble and configure equipment racks for client delivery
- Manage firmware versions for applicable devices
- Organize and store tested equipment
- Ensure equipment is presentable and in ideal working condition before going to clients
- Possesses a basic understanding of inventory software for forecasting of workload
- Ability to handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on client needs
- Assists other departments when necessary.
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment to ensure safety
- Follow Rentex QC processes
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED.
- Experience working with projectors
- Basic understanding of IP-based networking (wired and wireless)
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and manage time in time sensitive situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Teams a big plus)
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.