Regional Sales Manager – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Do you want great benefits, great pay, and an opportunity for advancement with a company that is growing? Are you a sales professional with the passion to manage a sales team? Look no further!
Rentex, Inc. has an immediate opening for 2 Regional Sales Managers to manage our sales team’s activities. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits).
The Regional Sales Manager’s primary duties include reviewing quotes and orders and other related sales documents, improving and enforcing the sales department policies and procedures, collaborating with senior team to set goals and company strategy, and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and profitability.
What you will do
- You will train Account Managers
- You will drive process improvement
- You will monitor Account Manager performance and recommend counseling and disciplinary action to the Director of Sales
- Review quotes and orders for accuracy
- Resolve challenging customer issues
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal contact
- Consistently improve your knowledge of Rentex rental inventory
- You can manage a team and hold the individuals accountable
- You have managed a team for at least two years
- You can reprioritize tasks and manage all customer expectations to meet deadlines
- You can effectively manage a high volume of incoming calls and emails
- You are highly motivated and energetic
- You have an informed point of view
- You can quickly make decisions
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- You have 5+ years of AV experience in the live events market
- You have a strong knowledge of audio, video, lighting, and computer equipment
- You are well versed in standard live event production practices and standards
- You have more than 5 years of experience maintaining existing customer relationships
- You are to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a salesperson’s perspective
- You can prepare reports
- You are proficient at analyzing data, building reports, and making strategic recommendations
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in 11 cities (and growing) the opportunities are great.