Sales Administrator – Lanham, MD
Do you want great benefits, great pay, and an opportunity for advancement with a company that is growing? Want to use your great admin skills to get in on the ground floor with a great company? Keep reading.
Rentex is seeking a highly motivated Sales Administrator who will be responsible for assisting the Director of Sales in administrative functions. The selected candidate will be required to perform daily, weekly, and monthly tasks as well as ad hoc projects. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits).
What you will do.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients
- Maintain clear and concise communication with co-workers
- Export and distribute reports from our application into Excel
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal contacts
- Effectively manage a high volume of emails with professionalism
- Consistently improve knowledge of Rentex rental inventory through self-study, monthly team presentations, and quarterly training sessions
- Remain current with trends and initiatives within the audio visual & computer rental industry
- Communicate with all Rentex offices regarding new and/or changing orders
- Have the ability to reprioritize tasks and manage all customer expectations
- React to changing circumstances and handle customer objections in a professional manner
- Have a highly motivated and energetic personality with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Love being organized and helping others stay that way
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Have a general “can do” attitude.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are great.