Staff Accountant – Canton, MA
Founded in 1980, Rentex is one of the largest and most established providers of audio-visual, computer, and production rental equipment in the nation. We supply many of the nation’s largest companies with complete audio-visual and computer rental equipment and services. Each Rentex warehouse contains a large inventory of high-quality, name-brand, and reliable audio visual & computer rental equipment. We have offices across the US and we are growing!
The Boston office, located in Canton, MA has an immediate opening for a full-time Staff Accountant. Rentex pays competitively and offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Performs balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Tracks and monitors fixed asset acquisitions.
- Maintains ledgers and journal entries.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements.
- Audits and corrects G/L account numbers on new purchases as part of purchase order compliance.
- Analyzes expense accounts.
- Completes sales tax filings.
- Assists Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to an associate degree in accounting
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Excel.
- Phone interview followed by an in-person interview.
- All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory background check results.
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com and include Staff Accountant, (Boston) in the subject line of your email. All qualified applicants will be contacted regarding next steps in the hiring process.