Warehouse Operations Manager (Estimated start date 12/11/23)
Do you want great benefits, great pay, and an opportunity for advancement with a company that is growing? Are you an experienced warehouse manager? Are you a leader who is not afraid to get your hands dirty? We might have the perfect position for you!
Rentex has an opening for a full-time Warehouse Operations Manager for our new La Vergne, TN location opening in the 1st quarter of 2024. This position has an estimated start date of 12/11/2023 but we are willing to accommodate the needs for the right candidate.
We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits). Schedules can vary based on business levels and may include nights and/or weekends.
In this hands-on position you will manage the day-to-day of a busy AV rental warehouse. This is a key leadership role within our organization.
- Manage the daily work of our rental warehouse.
- Ensure all gear is properly pulled and loaded for each order.
- Assist with order pulls and truck loads/unloads.
- Coordinate personnel schedules to meet business demands.
- Forecast and anticipate upcoming business demands on a 30, 60- and 90-day basis.
- Provide management, supervision, and leadership of 20-35 employees.
- Assist in conducting annual employee reviews and discipline.
- Assist in hiring efforts to include recruitment, interviews, and onboarding.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures to increase workplace efficiency.
- Stay current on modern technology and industry trends.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines.
- Assist or manage other projects as needed.
- Coordinate with sales representatives and other operational staff on order fulfillment and returns.
- Demonstrate and support a safe working environment.
- Work some weekends and after-hours as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED.
- Possess working knowledge/experience in staging setup and operational logistics.
- Possess at least five (5) years of experience in AV, rental, event production, or warehousing.
- Demonstrated supervisory/management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent time management and macro view of workflow.
- Ability to follow processes and direct others.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Prior experience with SharePoint.
- Phone or virtual interview followed by an in-person Interview.
- All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory background check results.
- All qualified applicants will be contacted regarding the next steps in the hiring process.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in 11 cities (and growing) the opportunities are great.