100 Meter Fiber Reel
Multi Mode 2-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Reel with LC Ends
Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments
- Crush-resistant and resilient with a thick layer of aramid strength members
Rugged fiber optic cables designed for multiple deployments for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. Highly flexible tight-buffered tactical cables with internal aramid strength members for crush resistance in high traffic areas if handled properly and a polyurethane outer sheath designed to withstand crushing by both military tanks and Outside Broadcast vehicles.
Please call us at (800) 574-1702 for more information.
- Industry Standard Designation: SMF-28
- Core/Cladding Diameter (um): 9/125
- Wavelength (nm): 1310/1550
- Maximum Cabled Attenuation (dB/km): 0.5/0.5
- Primary Coating Diameter (um): 500
- Secondary Buffer Diameter (um): 900
- Typical RL <-55dB and IL<0.25dB