200 or 300 Meter Fiber Reel
Single Mode 4-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Reel with ST Ends
Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments
- Crush-resistant and resilient with a thick layer of aramid strength members
Rugged fiber optic cables designed for multiple deployments for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. Highly flexible tight-buffered tactical cables with internal aramid strength members for crush resistance in high traffic areas if handled properly and a polyurethane outer sheath designed to withstand crushing by both military tanks and Outside Broadcast vehicles.
Please call us at (800) 574-1702 for more information.
- Industry Standard Designation: SMF-28
- Core/Cladding Diameter (um): 9/125
- Wavelength (nm): 1310/1550
- Maximum Cabled Attenuation (dB/km): 0.5/0.5
- Primary Coating Diameter (um): 500
- Secondary Buffer Diameter (um): 900
- Typical RL <-55dB and IL<0.25dB
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With locations across the country, Rentex can deliver to most major cities.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465