Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Professional Encoding
- SD/HDMI Inputs Support SD/HD Formats
- Maximum Flexibility
- Media Express Software Included
- RS-422 Deck Control
The Blackmagic Design H.264 Pro Recorder is designed for the industry professionals who require professional encoding from SDI, HDMI, analog/component composite, and balanced audio. The flexible Pro Recorder enables you to capture old or new video formats into the same file formats used on the web, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, and more, providing a convenient solution to capture from professional broadcast decks directly to SD and HD H.264 files.
Please call us at (800) 574-1702 for more information.
|Connections||· SDI Video Input: 1 x 12 bit SD/HD switchable.
· Analog Video Input: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video or Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
· HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
· SDI Audio Input: 2 Channels from embedded SDI audio.
· Analog Audio Input: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
· HDMI Audio Input: 2 Channels from embedded HDMI audio.
· Device Control: Sony compatible RS422 deck control port.
· Computer Interface: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s)
|Standards||· HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080p50, 1080i59.94, 1080p59.94, 1080i60, and 1080p60.
· SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC and 480p.
· SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M and 292.
· Multiple Rate support: SDI, HDMI and component analog video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s HD-SDI.
· Video Sampling: 4:2:2
· Color Precision: 12 bit
· Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV
· Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
· HDMI Color Precision: 12 bit
· Copy Protection: For legal reasons HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
|Processing||· Encoding: Hardware based real time H.264 encoder supports multiple profiles for small, portable video devices through to full resolution HDTV.
· Real-time Scaling: Capture at full HD or SD resolution, or use direct resize in real-time to scale and encode for the intended playback device, such as iPhone, iPad or iPod.
· Real-time Cropping: Adjustable tools provide real-time cropping of unwanted video artifacts such as black borders and VHS switching.
|Firmware||· Firmware upgrade via USB.|
|Installation||· Connect unit to the computer’s USB 2.0 port, install Blackmagic H.264 Pro Recorder software and run Media Express.|
|Package Weight||1.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.2 x 5.4 x 2.6″|
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With locations across the country, Rentex can deliver to most major cities.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465