Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Connects up to eight HDMI/DVI displays at the same time to one video source
- Allows simultaneous display
- Maintains high resolution video – beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- HDMI & HDCP compliant
- Supports BOTH Audio and Video signals
The 1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of digital high definition video to multiple displays at the same time. It supports all HDMI equipment, such as DVD players and satellite set top boxes and all HDMI displays. HDMI is a digital point to point interface for audio and video signals. In operation, the digital video source is connected to the distribution amplifier on one side. On the other side, eight HDMI outputs are available to be used in part or in full. Once the unit is connected and powered, your source is routed to up to eight digital displays at the same time.
Simply connect your HDMI video source to the 1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier’s input using the supplied HDMI cable. Then connect up to eight HDMI displays to the unit’s eight HDMI outputs. Once connected and powered, your source will be seen on all eight displays at the same time. This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 60 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17″W x 1.75″H x 5.5″D
- Rackmountable: 1U rack space
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.