Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Transmitted Data Bandwidth — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Video Resolution — Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0).
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, CEC (OUT 1 only), 2K, 4K, and 3D.
- Auto Outputs Turn–on/off — All outputs are turned on when input signal is detected, and are turned off automatically, after a user–selected delay, when no active input signal is detected.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — An intelligent EDID selection, handling, locking, processing and pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
The VM−8HN is a 1:8 distribution amplifier, with two loop ports, for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI 2.0 signals complying with HDCP 1.4 content protection standard. The unit takes one HDMI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to eight identical outputs and two additional looping outputs.
INPUT: 1 HDMI connector
OUTPUTS: 10 HDMI connectors (8 output, 2 loop)
MAX. DATA RATE: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per data channel)
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI and HDCP
CONTROLS: EDID SELECT and READ buttons for selecting and storing EDID information
INDICATOR LEDs: OUTPUTS 1 to 8, LOOP 1 and 2 and ACTIVE input LED
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 40° to +70°C (40° to 158°F)
HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL noncondensing
POWER CONSUMPTION: 100240V AC, 50/60Hz 28VA
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 19″ x 7.20 x 1U (43.6cm x 18.30cm 4.36cm) W, D, H
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1.5kg (3.3lbs) approx