Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Designed to house 5 dual wireless kits for 10 channels, or 5 quad wireless kits for a total of 20 channels
- Constructed with 5 lockable drawers—capable of holding 4 handhelds, 4 beltpacks and more—to prevent opening during transportation while safely stowing vital accessories, including a bottom drawer for paddles and antennas
- Pre-wired, hinging XLR patch bay assembly with network pass through makes set up simple
- Exceptional Expandability and Durability
- Quality Performance
The High Capacity Mic Racks were designed for those who need a lot of mic channels all in one case. They can house 5 of our quad wireless kits for a total of 20 channels in one rack. On the back of the rack is a built in XLR patch bay with network pass through.
- A Furman Power conditioner for even power distribution
- An Ultra Wide Band antenna distro for extended wireless coverage
- A small 8 port network switch for Dante control
Dimensions: 28″ x 24″ x 45″
Weight: 244 lbs.