Audinate AVIO XLR-F 2 CH INPUT
Dante Analog 2 Ch. XLR-F Input Adapter
Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Connect legacy mixers and consoles to a Dante network
- Connect DI boxes and keyboard instruments directly to a Dante network
- Connect wireless mic receiver to a Dante network
- Automatically recognized without additional software
- No power supplies needed or POE switch
Dante AVIO Analog Adapters let you use analog audio equipment with any Dante connected system. With Dante Domain Manager ready on the adpater, it’s automatically noticed when connected without additional software providing up to 96 kHz sample rates. Configurable gain/attenuation in 16, 24, and 32-bit audio.
Please view the Technical Documents tab or call us at (800) 574-1702 for more information.