Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Input/output via analog XLR
- Input switchable between MIC or LINE levels
- New EQ High and EQ Low display meters
- Advanced hybrid algorithms
- Digital Dynamic EQ and adjustable smart leveler keeps audio spectrally consistent from call to call
The Telos Hx1 represents the highest state-of-the-art in hybrid performance, with Telos processing technologies that take the POTS hybrid to a new level of consistently superior performance, regardless of telephone line characteristics.
Inside the single-hybrid Hx1, you’ll find advanced hybrid technology with new features that significantly sweeten and control caller audio. It comes standard with Auto-Answer, caller disconnect detection, sophisticated new audio-leveling and anti-feedback routines for enhanced open-speaker applications, call screening and line-hold features, front-panel send and receive audio metering, plus much more.
- Telos 3rd-generation Adaptive Digital Hybrid.
- Telos Exclusive Feedback Reduction Functions.
- Send-to-Caller Processing: High-pass Filter, Frequency Shifter, AGC/Limiter, Sample Rate Conversion (with AES option).
- Receive-From-Caller Processing: High-pass “Hum” Filter, Smart AGC / Platform Leveler, Noise Gate, Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic Equalization) 3-band Adaptive Spectral Processor, Sample Rate Conversion (with AES option)
- Send Analog Inputs: 1 for Hx1, 2 for Hx2 (one per hybrid)
- Connector : XLR Female, Pin 2 High (Active Balanced with RF Protection)
- Input Range: Selectable between MIC and LINE levels
- Line Input Level: Adjustable from -10dBV to +8 dBu (nominal)
- Analog Clip Point : +21 dBu
- Impedance: Bridging, > 50 Ohms
- Analog-to-Digital Converter Resolution: 24 bits
- Receive Analog Outputs: 1 for Hx1, 2 for Hx2 (one per hybrid)
- Connector: XLR Male, Pin 3 High (Active Balanced, RF suppressed
- Output Level: Nominal +4 dBu, fixed
- Impedance: < 50 Ohms
- Digital-to-Analog Converter Resolution: 24 bits
- Headroom Before Clipping: 20 dB headroom above 4 dBU nominal levels
AES3 Digital Inputs/Outputs (optional)
Plug-in module converts standard analog XLR inputs and outputs to AES3 (one input or output on left channel of AES stream)
- Conforms to AES3 standard
- Sample rates: 32kHz to 48kHz.
- Rate conversion: Input and output, independently selectable
- Output Clock: AES input or 48kHz internal.
- Input Level: Nominal at -20 dBFs.
- Output Level: Nominal at -20 dBFs
- Frequency Response: 200 to 3400 Hz, +/- 1 dB
- THD+N: < 0.5% THD+N using 1 KHz sine wave
- Dynamic Range: Analog in to Analog out, studio loop mode, 10Hz-20Khz. A-weighted: > 92 dB
- SNR: Analog output, referred to -12dBm phone line signal (+4dBu studio out), 10Hz-20Khz a-weighted: > 72 dB
- Trans-Hybrid Loss: Analog phone line with ducking, gate, AGC, EQ
- all OFF relative to +4dBu input level: >55 dB
Analog Telephone Line Connectivity
- Universal interface for worldwide application. Programmable loop current, ring signaling, and flash time. Includes caller ID decoding using Bellcore 212 modem standard.
- Type: Internal auto-ranging, 90–265 VAC auto-switching, 50–60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 100 Watts.
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With 10 locations, Rentex can deliver the same day to most major cities, and anywhere else in the USA within 24-hours.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465