Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Fine grayscale – 22bit+, 64 times grayscale improvement, 0.002nits precise control, ultra-precise image for stunning realism.
- More realistic color Fully automated color standardization, calibration and verification, self-adapts to color gamut, △E<2.
- Higher contrast ratio by enhancing bright and dark content details to the idea level, an SDR source can deliver HDR-like effect, ensuring no overexposure in bright areas and no loss of detail in shadows.
- Power saving with dynamic algorithm with real-time analysis, brightness is adjusted dynamically frame by frame, saving 20%-40% power, extending the lifespan of an LED display.
- The only comprehensive 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:4:4 solution in the industry presents an ideal environment for virtual production that puts you in the scene, representing a new evolution in HDR applications.
The MX40 Pro is a 4K LED display controller from NovaStar™ that offers a variety of input connectors (HDMI 2.0, DP 1.2 and 12G-SDI), 20x Ethernet output ports, plus 4x 10G optical ports for copying output port data. It works great with NovaStar’s VMP screen configuration software and A10s Pro receiving cards, which provides users with the ultimate experience.
With the MX40 Pro, not only do you get a high-end video controller – but also a powerful processor with a built-in color adjustment system. True 12bit, HDR, high frame rate, and 3D technologies are all at your fingertips. Its color calibration can faithfully reproduce and replace colors, and it offers XR function, LED Image Booster, Dynamic Booster, and more.
- Case, Novastar MX40 Pro
- CAT5e ethernet cable 5′
- 4K HDMI Cable 3′ (1M)
- Edison to IEC power cable (C13)
2x HDMI 2.0 (with loop output),
1x DP 1.2, 1x 12G-SDI (with loop output),
12-bit/10-bit/8-bit video inputs,
Genlock signal input (with loop output),
20x Ethernet outputs. When the MX40 Pro works with the A10s Pro receiving card, the capacity of loading high bit depth inputs (10bit) will not be halved.
4x 10G optical outputs – The optical ports support copy mode.
Adaptive to decimal frame rates
23.98/29.97/47.95/59.94/71.93/119.88/143.86/17 9.82/191.81/215.78/239.76 Hz