Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Provides complete input connectors, including 1 x 6G-SDI, 1 x dual-link DVI and 1 x HDMI 4
- The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840×1080@60Hz
- Image rotation can be realized at any area in the screen with any angle. It will much eaiser with cabinet, ports and screen rotation operation
- NovaStar’s G4 engine to create stable and flicker-free pictures without scanning lines, and bring smooth images with a good sense of layering
- Supports NovaStar’s latest pixel-by-pixel calibration technology, the process of which is fast and efficient
NovaStar MCTRL R5 is an independent master controller developed by NovaStar with an epoch-making significance. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840×1080@60Hz, which is able to meet the on-site
requirements of oversized LED displays. MCTRL R5 makes it easier to create stunning rotation visual effects for users.
NOVA MCTRL R5 also can be used as two independent Full-HD controllers, which makes it more flexible to load LED displays. The design of MCTRL R5 is innovative. It allows to configure a display at any time without PC.
Various video inputs such as HDMI, dual-link DVI,SDI etc. and outputs of 8-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet ports as well as 2-channel optical fiber ports are supported.
|1–8||8 × Neutrik (NE8FBH) Gigabit Ethernet outputs|
|2 × Fiber optical outputs
OPT1 corresponds to Ethernet ports 1–8. OPT2 serves as the backup for OPT1.
|ETHERNET||For PC connection|
|USB IN||Input port for cascading devices, or for PC connection|
|USB OUT||Output port for cascading devices|
|IN||GENLOCK type: Blackburst.
It is the GENLOCK synchronization signal which is used to ensure synchronization between the LED screen display and external GENLOCK source.
|LOOP||GENLOCK loop output|
|AC 100-240 V–50/60 Hz||AC power input|