Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- New Apple Silicon architecture is the future of MacBook’s
- Cooler running, longer battery, yet higher performance
- Native apps are significantly faster, emulated apps can be a mixed bag but most are roughly equal performing (compared to Intel MacBook Pro). This is vastly superior to the PowerPC/Intel Rosetta and tightly integrated to the M1 silicon.
- Kernel level, virtualization, and 32-bit x86 apps will not work through Rosetta
A new era in MacBook performance begins with the Apple Silicon M1 processor at the heart of this MacBook Pro 13”. This refined and unified architecture provides the 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, and 16-core Neural Engine System on Chip (SoC) with 16GB of Unified Memory, and provides a noticeable leap forward in both power and efficiency.
A departure from the x86-64 legacy Intel processor, the Apple Silicon M1 is a built on ARM64 architecture that has matured to be both powerful and efficient in mobile use. With the launch of the new M1 MacBook Pro, this processor is performing above expectations for native OS X applications, and even most existing 64-bit apps meet or exceed the performance on previous models, working nearly seamlessly through the Rosetta 2.
The 13” Retina WQXGA display (2560×1600, 500 nits) has advanced multichannel sensors to adjust the color and intensity of your display via True Tone technology. Hardware acceleration of h.264 and HEVC (h.265) 8-bit and 10-bit speeds encoding and decoding in real time.
Battery power is way up on the new M1, with up to 17 hours of web browsing available on the 58.2 watt-hour battery. Heat, on the other hand, is way down – although the M1 MacBook Pro is equipped with a fan you will seldom hear it turn on to cool the efficient processor, and the keyboard will remain cool to the touch.
The MacBook 13” includes an improved, integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam and a studio-quality three-mic array for voice, and a new backlit Magic keyboard with an integrated “Touch Bar” touch-sensitive control that adapts for different applications and provides Touch ID login support in lieu of traditional function keys, and a gigantic “Force Touch” trackpad.
Next generation connectivity includes 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, two Thunderbolt 3/USB 4 ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Please call us at (800) 574-1702 for more information.
- Apple 61W USB-C power charger (ECODE: APPLPS61W)
- Apple USB-C 2-meter charge cable (E-CODE: APPLUSBCC)
- Uptab USB-C to RJ45/HDMI/USB Adapter (UPTABUSBHU)
- Combination Lock
- System On Chip (SoC): Apple M1 chip
- 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 8-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- Screen: 13.3″ LED-Backlit IPS (2560×1600, 500 nit), Wide Color gamut (P3), True Tone
- Memory: 16GB Unified Memory
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Video Support: One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz over Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters
- Wireless: WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0
- Web Camera: 720p
- Ports: (2) Thunderbolt 3/USB 4 (USB-C connector) and (1) 3.5mm headphone & microphone combo jack
- Operating System: macOS (Big Sur)
- Color: Space Gray
- MFG P/N: Z11B-2000762526
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With locations across the country, Rentex can deliver to most major cities.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465