Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme ISO
8x2 Streaming Switcher with Webcam Function and ISO Recording
Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Record all 8 inputs as well as program feed to USB – up to 9 feeds total: USB-C connector. USB-C to USB-A female adapter provided in kit
- Stream directly by Ethernet to RTMP services, default Youtube, Facebook, Twitch: Others added by XML file
- Connect by USB as a webcam capture device, simple streaming to Video conference systems like Zoom, WebEx, Teams: USB-C and USB-A cables provided in the kit
- 2x HDMI outputs for Multiview, program, or isolated view of an input
- Embedded audio and 2x 1/8” jacks can be mixed and DSP’d in the control software
A double-dose of the ATEM Mini Pro, the ATEM Mini Extreme ISO allows for simultaneous recording of up to 8 inputs plus a switched program view. This compact switcher gives you options to switch in room and hybrid events. Stream directly to any common CDN by RTMP using the Ethernet port. Connect the USB-C as a webcam for use in virtually any videoconferencing platform with no special software. Multiview everything and send your program or any source on the two HDMI Outputs. 4 Chroma/Luma keyers are more useful than before with the new select bus, and robust audio DSP are available via the control software.
- Power Supply
- USB-C Cable
- USB-C to A cable
- USB-C to USB-A (F) Adapter
Total Video Inputs
Total Aux Outputs
Total Audio Inputs
2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack (no phantom power)
Total Audio Outputs
Embedded audio only.
None, Generated only (Sync to Time of Day by default.)
HDMI Video Inputs
8 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable.
2 channel embedded audio per input
Video Input Re-Sync
On all HDMI inputs.
Frame Rate and Format Converters
On all HDMI inputs.
2, Use for Multiview, Program, Aux
Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT for live streaming, software control, software updates and direct or network panel connection.
2 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 for external drive recording, webcam out, software control, software updates and panel connection.