Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- HDMI to SD/HD-SDI Conversion: This unit converts (1) HDMI input to SD- or HD-SDI on (2) outputs
- HDMI audio is embedded into the SD/HD-SDI output
- Extended Transmission Distances – unit supports cable runs of up to 131′
- Signal Equalization
- Includes Power Supply
The HA5 HDMI to SD/HD-SDI Video and Audio Converter from AJA converts (1) HDMI signal to SD- or HD-SDI output and is capable of embedding up to (8) channels of HDMI audio into the output signal for a single-cable audio-video connection. It features (2) SD/HD-SDI outputs.
This unit equalizes the input signal to support extended HDMI cable runs of up to 131′. PLL clock filtering is included to produce low jitter on output signals. LED lights provide a visual indicator of line status. It does not support HDCP content, meaning copyright-protected media may not display correctly with this device.
• (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
• (HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
• (SD) 625i, 525i
• HDMI with embedded audio
• SMPTE-259/292/296 SDI/HD-SDI, 2 x BNC
Size (w x d x h)
• 4.6″ x 2.4″ x 1″ (117mm x 61mm x 25mm)
• +5VDC Regulated, 4 watts, power supply required (included with purchase)
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
• Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
• Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
• Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)