Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- 4K-compatible broadcast lens
- Range from 8.4 mm to 900 mm
- New image-stabilization mechanism
- Built-in LCD panel
The new UA107x8.4 is a 4K-compatible broadcast lens that offers an ultra-high 107x magnification zoom, covering the focal length range from 8.4 mm to 900 mm. Equipped with the newly-designed image-stabilization mechanism with enhanced performance, the new lens can accurately correct image blurs caused by winds or shaking of the footing without any time lag, providing added stability in video shooting. It is newly equipped with a built-in LCD panel, which allows users to adjust shooting settings in detail.
Please call us at (800) 574-1702 for more information.
FJUA107X Fujinon UA107x8.4BESM UHD lens
FJELH112B Fujinon lens supporter ELH-112B-35A
FJERD50A Fujinon ERD-50A-D01 zoom control
FJEPD51 Fujinon EPD-51A-F02 focus control
FJEFZ11E Fujinon focus/zoom cable
FJESMD51B Fujinon ESM-D51B servo module
FJESMD52B Fujinon ESM-D52B zoom servo
CRM65FLHD Cartoni Master 65 fluid head
CRSPRT200 Cartoni Sport 200 tripod
CRWDGPLT Cartoni wedge plate K498
CRM65FBAR Cartoni Master 65 pan arm – focus side
CRM65ZBAR Cartoni Master 65 pan arm – zoom side
CAFJ107X Case, Fujinnon UA107x8.4BESM UHD lens
(1) Featuring a newly designed image stabilization mechanism
- The new lens features an image stabilization mechanism based on the “ceramic ball roller” system. It delivers better image-stabilization performance than the previous model, and controls swing-back well to produce stable video.
(2) Ultra-high 107x magnification
- The lens offers ultra-high magnification of 107x, covering a broad range of focal lengths from 8.4 mm in wide angle to 900 mm in ultra telephoto, capturing a subject from far distance.
(3) New built-in LCD panel
- A built-in LCD panel has been added to allow detailed adjustment to shooting settings including zoom curve and focus curve.
(4) High resolution capabilities and rich tonality
- Aspherical elements and fluorite elements*2 are used to control various types of aberration thoroughly. The use of the “floating focus system,” which controls multiple lens groups according to shooting distance, minimizes performance fluctuations based on shooting distance, thereby delivering advanced image-resolving power from near distance to infinity.
(5) Combination of the zoom rate demand unit “ERD-50A” and the focus position demand unit “EPD-51A” for ease of use
- The new lens can be combined with the all-new zoom rate demand unit “ERD-50A” to give access to 200 zoom curve options, easy activation of the image-stabilization mechanism and back-focus adjustment, easily handled from the ERD-50A.
- The lens can also be combined with the already-released focus position demand unit “EPD-51A” for precise focusing at hand, facilitating 4K video production that requires advanced focus precision.
(2) Offering the choice of zoom curves / zoom patterns*3 optimized for shooting scenes
- The unit offers 200*4 zoom curves and three zoom patterns to choose from, so that users can select zoom settings optimized for each scene for high-quality video production.
(3) Optimized layout of switches
- The layout for frequently used switches such as those for image stabilization and extender, has been optimized. The switches are positioned within the area where a thumb could reach while the user is holding the grip, so as to facilitate intuitive operations.
- The [AUX VOL] dial on the top panel can be used for back-focus adjustments.
(4) Up to nine sets of personal settings
- Users can store up to nine sets of settings including zoom curve / zoom pattern selections and the function assigned to the AUX button, offering an added level for convenience.
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With locations across the country, Rentex can deliver to most major cities.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465