Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Can be rented as Singles or in a Line Array Configuration
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence
- Flyware or Pole setup available
12 in. Two-Way Powered Line Array Loudspeaker System
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
|Power Rating||1750 Watts Peak 875 Watts Continuous|
|Frequency Range||57 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||349 mm x 597 mm x 444 mm (13.75 in x 23.5 in x 17.5 in)|
|Frequency Response||75 Hz – 20 Hz (+/-3db)|
|Maximum Peak Output||136 dB SPL at 1m|
|Coverage Pattern||100 x 15 nominal|
|DPC-2 Output as (Continuous IED shaped pink noise into rated load impedance)||LF: 750 Watts, HF: 125 Watts|
|DPC-2 Output Sectoin||LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D|
|Audio Input Connector||XLR with loop through|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2262FF 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet|
|HF Driver||3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in)|
|User Controls||Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)|
|Signal Processings||DSP based, resident in Input Module|
|AC Power Operating Range||90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|AC Input Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)|
|AC Loop Through Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)|
|AC Current Requirements||6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V|
|Enclosure||25/15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood|
|Suspension / Mounting||Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, 10mm forged eyebolts or internal dual angle 36mm pole mount cup for pole or tripod mounting|
|Finish||Black DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam|
|Net Weight||24 kg (52 lb)|