Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- 10 Seamless Inputs
- 2 Active Outputs
- 1 Dedicated Multiviewer Output
- Live Streaming
- Ultra-low latency 4K60 Processing
The Pulse 4K is a powerful 4K60 multi-layer video mixer and seamless presentation switcher, with ten inputs, two PGM outputs and one dedicated Multiviewer.
1. 10 SEAMLESS INPUTS – 4x HDMI 2.0 – up to 4K60 8-bit 4:4:4 or 4K60 12-bit 4:2:2 / 2x DisplayPort 1.2 – up to 4K60 10-bit 4:4:4 or 4K60 12-bit 4:2:2 / 2x 12G/6G/3G-SDI (level A & B) – up to 4K60 10-bit 4:2:2 / 2x HDMI 1.4 or 3G-SDI (user selectable input plug) – up to 2K60 10-bit 4:4:4 (HDMI) or 2K60 10-bit 4:2:2 (SDI) / Support custom input formats up to 4096 width
2. 2 ACTIVE OUTPUTS 2x HDMI 2.0 connectors + 2x mirrored 12G/6G/3G-SDI (level A & B) connectors up to 4K60 8-bit 4:4:4 or 4K60 12-bit 4:2:2 (HDMI) up to 4K60 10-bit 4:2:2 (SDI) Support custom output formats up to 4096 width 2 modes available: Matrix (2 independent PGM) or Switcher (1 PGM + 1 AUX)
3. 1 DEDICATED MULTIVIEWER OUTPUT 1x HDMI 1.4 + 1x mirrored 3G-SDI Resolution up to 2560×1600@60 8-bit 4:2:2 17 resizable widgets – customizable layouts (20 memories) Monitor the Program and Preview screens and all the inputs Built-in clocks, countdown and timers
4. IP STREAMING RTMP-based IP Streaming of any input or output (including Multiviewer) Compatible with all major Web platform such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch.tv Streaming to a private network to feed local clients, like OBS software Encoding at 720p30 in H.264 for the video and AAC for the audio Predefined Video Quality sets or Custom bitrate for dedicated application Management of the personal credentials for web services (URL and Private Key)
5. ULTRA-LOW LATENCY 4K60 PROCESSING Based on Analog Way exclusive 5th generation scaling engine Ultra-low latency (16msec @60Hz) BT.601; BT.709; BT.2020 color spaces support Split layers mode: double the live layer count (no crossfade effect) Advanced EDID management Area of Interest and advanced output/screen test patterns Layer and screen freeze feature Compliant with HDR10 and HLG – Built-in SDR/HDR converters (1) Compatible with HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
6. ADVANCED AUDIO PROCESSING De-embed/embed audio channels on all inputs/outputs (PCM): 8 channels per HDMI 2.0, 12G-SDI or DisplayPort 1.2 input 4 channels per 3G-SDI input and 2 channels per HDMI 1.4 input 8 channels per active output Level control, Mute, Balance, Delay, 1kHz Sinus Pattern features Fixed or dynamic routing (breakaway or top layer) Optional Analog and Dante™ audio networking card: 2 analog stereo mini jack line in and line out 1/8’’ (3.5 mm) 32×32 Dante™ audio channels @48kHz Dual redundancy Ethernet ports – AES67 support
7. 8 CONCURRENT 4K STILL IMAGES 4x 4K concurrent still images for the foreground layer 4x 4K concurrent still images for the background Alpha-channel support Still image library with 50 memories multi-file download/upload via Web RCS – capture from live inputs
8. ADVANCED VIDEO EFFECTS True A/B mix effect Layer border effects and colors with separate shadow Multiple transition effects Luma and Chroma Keying Layer effects: H/V Flip, Transparency… Color effects: B&W, Negative, Sepia and Solarize
9. FLEXIBLE CONTROL OPTIONS Full-featured Front Panel with 480×272 color LCD screen Web RCS: on-board intuitive web-based user interface Shot Box2 / Control Box2: Cost effective control solutions RC400T: Ergonomic event controller Compatible with Companion and Universe control solutions Simple REST API (HTTP) and advanced JSON TCP protocol Creston drivers & AW Video Compositor (Premium Creston GUI)
10. OTHER FEATURES Live monitoring of inputs & PGM on the color TFT LCD display 200 user definable screen memories and 50 master memories Innovative ‘Quick Preset’ feature Dedicated BNC with loop for Genlock, Blackburst and tri-level sync I/O connector status LEDs for easy troubleshooting USB host type A: firmware update, configuration import/export… Fully functional simulator for offline configuration & practice Gigabit Ethernet via Neutrik RJ45
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With locations across the country, Rentex can deliver to most major cities.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465