Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- True Seamless Switching Between Different Input Sources
- High quality scaling technology
- 10-bit sampling and internal processing/scaling
- Up to three (3) LOGO stores/recall capability
- Inputs: All resolutions from NTSC/PAL up to UXGA including all HD resolutions | DVI, analog computer and video, HD/SD SDI
The DCS-100 Dual Channel Switcher from Barco is a dual channel switcher designed to provide seamless switching between different input sources. This model accepts universal analog and DVI input sources and outputs video simultaneously in DVI and analog formats. The switcher allows for a high quality, 10-bit sampling and internal processing/scaling.
|Front panel control|
|Inputs section||Ten buttons select the corresponding input source, or the stored LOGO image, to be placed on program after the TAKE button is pressed. There are three button states:
|Six analog inputs via HD-15 VGA connectors||
|Two digital or analog inputs via DVI-I connectors||
|Serial digital input (HD/SD SDI) via BNC connector||
|Ethernet||RJ-45 connector for 10/100Base-T Ethernet communications|
|Serial RS-232||DB-9 connector for communicating with external serial devices|
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With locations across the country, Rentex can deliver to most major cities.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465