13,000 Lumens laser projector with 4K enhancement
Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement.
- High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- 13,000 lumens of equal white and color brightness.
- 3G-SDI In/Out to accommodate daisy chaining and long cable runs.
- Color reproduction of up to 1.07 billion colors.
This premium laser projector is equipped with 4K Enhancement, acceptance of 4K signal, and delivers up to 4.6 million pixels on-screen for incredibly crisp images. A high native contrast ratio produces deep blacks. Users can control multiple projectors in a single, large space with Epson’s Projector Professional Tool (EPPT) and efficiently manage installed projectors with Epson’s Projector Management software. With 3G-SDI input and output to accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs.
- Projection System High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Projection Method Front/rear/ceiling mount
- Driving Method Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
- Pixel Number 2,304,000 dots (1920 x 1200) x 3
- Signal Input Maximum Display Resolution: 4096 x 2160 (resizing display); Display Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Native Resolution WUXGA with 4K Enhancement1 (1920 x 1200 x 2)
- Resolution on Screen WUXGA with 4K Enhancement1 / 4.6 million pixels
- Aspect Ratio Supports 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
- Pixel Arrangement Cross stripe
- Color Brightness2 Color Light Output: 13,000 lumens
- White Brightness2 White Light Output: 13,000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio 2,500,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast: On)
- Brightness Uniformity (Typical) 85%
- Color Reproduction Up to 1.07 billion colors
- Lens Shift Vertical: ±60%; horizontal: ±18%
- Keystone Correction Vertical: ±45 degrees; horizontal: ±30 degrees
- Illumination Technology Laser Diode
- Operating Temperature 32 ˚ to 122 ˚F (0 ˚ to 50 ˚C)
- Power Supply Voltage 100 – 120 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz AC
- Power Consumption 886 W (Normal / Custom) 646 W (Quiet / Extended) 2.0 W Standby (Network Standby) 0.4 W Standby (Energy Saving)
- Fan Noise 34 dB (Normal Mode); 29 dB (ECO)
- IP Rating IP5X9
- Security Security cable hole, lens lock, Kensington® lock provision, wireless LAN unit lock
- Input Signal Input Video Signal (HDMI®, DVI-D and HDBaseT™ ports) 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/3840 x 2160/ 4096 x 2160
- Interfaces 3G-SDI in/out HDMI x 1 (HDCP 2.3) HDBaseT x 1 DVI-D x 1 VGA x 1 Variable audio out: Mini Stereo x 1 USB Type B x 1 USB Type A x 2 (5 V, 2.0 A) USB Type A for Wireless LAN (optional) Serial: RS-232C x 1 (9-pin) Remote Mini Stereo Network: RJ-45
- Dimensions / Weight Including Feet (W x D x H) 23.1″ x 19.4″ x 8.6″ Weight 52.2 lb (23.7 kg)
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With locations across the country, Rentex can deliver to most major cities.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465