Rentex has an immediate opening for a highly motivated, sales-driven Account Manager who will be responsible for selling our products and services nationwide. The selected candidate will be required to develop relationships with existing clients, cold call prospective clients, respond to inbound leads, and creatively generate new leads nationally. Compensation is highly leveraged with great earning potential.
What you will do.
- Write accurate rental orders for our clients in a very fast-paced environment.
- Work with customers to resolve issues involving changes to orders, pricing, and returns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Reach out to potential clients to gain their business
- Participate in team calls and meetings
- Effectively manage client base utilizing our company’s CRM
- Remain current with trends and initiatives within the audio visual & computer rental industry
- Consistently improve product knowledge through self-study, team presentations, and internal training sessions
- Generate daily activity reports
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Have any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years in the AV/Live event/Rental staging industry
- Have a working knowledge of AV equipment
- Possess the ability to execute “inside selling.”
- Have a highly motivated and energetic personality with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Be able to work as part of a team, and have the desire to be part of a growing company
- Be very personable with an ability to elicit trust and enthusiasm from potential and existing clients
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quota objectives
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Teams a plus)
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.