Delivery Driver – Canton, MA
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Can you drive a van or small box truck, have a great attitude and a clean DMV report? If so, LOOK NO FURTHER. This is a real full-time job for a real company.
Rentex has an immediate opening for a full-time Delivery Driver. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits). In this fast-paced position you will help load, unload, and safely operate delivery vehicles. Staying connected with our dispatcher, you will deliver and pick up equipment from our customers, making sure everything is accurate.
What you will do.
- Load, unload, and operate delivery vehicles
- Deliver and pick-up Rentex equipment
- Provide exceptional customer support (take good care of our customers)
- Maintain regular communication with the dispatcher
- Learn specifics of our regular delivery locations (places we go all the time)
- Learn to scan equipment in/out of our rental system
- Check for missing equipment and report on findings
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED
- Must be able to lift fifty pounds
- Possess a valid in-state driver’s license to operate vehicles up to 25,999 pounds
- Possess a (or able to obtain) a DOT medical card AND have clean driving record for the past 3-5 years; no DUIs
- Prefer at least (1) year verifiable experience driving cargo vans, cube trucks, box trucks and straight trucks up to 26’.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.