Quality Control Technician, Video
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you an AV person or have experience with repair and maintenance of video equipment OR good experience operating them? If that sounds like you, Rentex may be your next work home.
Rentex has an immediate opening for a full-time Quality Control Technician to work on our video equipment. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package.
In this hands-on technical role, you will check and maintain Rentex signal distribution equipment, fiber and more.
What you will do.
- Check in equipment and packages
- Diagnose, log, and repair items that do not pass QC
- Assemble and configure equipment racks and kits for client delivery
- Manage firmware versions for applicable devices
- Organize and store tested equipment
- Ensure equipment is presentable and in ideal working condition before going to clients.
- Handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on client needs
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment to ensure safety
- Follow Rentex QC processes
- Experience working with some type of video equipment.
- Have an aptitude for “tinkering” with electronic equipment.
- Have a basic understanding of inventory software for forecasting of workload.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and manage time in time sensitive situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Teams a big plus)
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in 11 cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.