Warehouse Associate – Las Vegas, NV
Do you want great benefits, great pay, training, and opportunity for advancement? Are you organized and hard working with a great “can do” attitude? If so, LOOK NO FURTHER. This is a real full-time job for a real company.
Rentex has an immediate opening for a full-time Warehouse Associate. We offer a great work environment, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package (see below for benefits). Schedules can vary based on business levels and my include nights and/or weekends.
As a warehouse team member, you work primarily in the inbound or outbound department the warehouse. Since we are a rental company, our equipment goes out and comes back. This is an entry level role; experience is less important than personal integrity and a strong work ethic. Employees who learn quickly, take direction, and exhibit the traits of a successful Rentex team member will receive opportunities for advancement within the company.
What you will do.
- Load and unload trucks
- Scan Rentex equipment in/out for orders and returns.
- Check for missing equipment and report on findings.
- Count cables and miscellaneous items
- Put equipment back on the shelf.
- Pull and prep orders with high attention to detail.
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment to ensure safety
While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs. Must occasionally lift or move objects up to fifty pounds.
- Any combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from high school or a GED.
- Must be able to lift fifty pounds.
- Must be reliable.
At Rentex, Inc. we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Both short- and long-term disability. Paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and more! Rentex, Inc. is the largest audio visual and computer rental company in the U.S. With offices in ten cities (and growing) the opportunities are vast.