Rentex Product Showcase
Featured Product of the Month: Roland V-160HD Streaming Video Switcher
Streaming Video Switcher
This Roland V-160HD is everything you need to manage a hybrid event room. Up to 16 mixed video inputs can be composited in the eight-layer video effects engine on Program, with an AUX bus and Multiviewer also available for up to 7 outputs. USB-C Streaming webcam output is included for use without any additional devices or drivers, using standard UVC video drivers for up to 1080p streaming.
An impressive 40 channels of audio can be handled by the built-in auto mixing to bring together analog sources as well as the embedded audio. In addition to the standard GPIO Tally breakout for studio cameras, Roland Smart Tally allows any iOS or Android device to act as tally for other stations such as graphics or playback.
The new 3.0 features include:
- Upgrade to 3 Aux buses – Use Aux 1, 2, or 3 on any of the available outputs, and control them directly from the panel or within the app
- iPad Video Monitoring and Switching—Full control is now available using the iPad Remote app and many of the latest iPad models with USB-C.
- This enables a touchscreen multiviewer capability for simplified switching
- External PTZ Control Enhancements—You can now adjust pan, tilt, and zoom for each camera and assign/recall presets from a USB numeric keypad.
- New Audio Effects—Loudness auto gain and adaptive noise reduction options help improve sound quality, especially during streaming events.