Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Microphones can be voice-activated, push-to-talk, or controlled by the meeting leader
- A light ring on each microphone indicates who is speaking
- Can be expanded to accomodate up to 250 users (up to 60 powered by 1 CU)
- The Shure RP 6004 Lan Repeater can be used if additional length is needed in signal chain and/or splitting signal
- The Shure PI 6000 power inserter can power up to 50 additional units in a signal chain
The DDS 5900 Digital Discussion System is an all-in-one sound system that gives every participant their own microphone and loudspeaker, for clear sound in any size room. The DDS 5900 combines the microphone, loudspeaker, interpretation audio, and user controls in an integrated system.
- DISCCU Central Unit
- DC 5980 Portable Discussion Unit with GM 5923 16″ Gooseneck Microphone
- 10′ Shielded CAT5e
Please view the Technical Documents tab or call us at (800) 574-1702 for more information.
Rent from a Partner, Not a Competitor
& Technical support
Same Day Delivery
to Most Major Cities
A Large Inventory of
With locations across the country, Rentex can deliver to most major cities.
To reach local support, simply click on the location below. For Rental Emergency Support, call (866) 541-3465