Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- Built for live events – Redundant power supply with rugged True1 Power and EtherCON network ports
- 4K@60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 color space, 18 Gbps bandwidth, HDR/Dolby Vision supported
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture with zero frame delay
- Advanced EDID Management
Lightware Visual Engineering matrix switchers are built with live events and touring in mind. Rugged chassis design and locking True1 power connectors on redundant power supplies combine to help ensure the piece that may be your single point of failure…won’t.
MX2-16×16-HDMI20-R is a member of the Lightware MX2 standalone matrix switcher series supporting uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace and with down-conversion capabilities to 4:2:0. These routers are fully HDMI 2.0 compatible. The switchers have outstanding port density making them particularly suitable for applications where a large number of HDMI 2.0 compliant input and output ports are required.
This standalone product supports 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio and also HDR 10 and Dolby Vision. Proprietary Lightware technologies like Pixel Accurate Reclocking and Advanced EDID Management are included, and the device can be controlled from the physical buttons or via the built in web GUI.
|16 input to 16 output, non-blocking architecture
|18 Gbps per port
|Up to 4096×2160@60Hz at RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 (up to 600MHz pixel clock)
|Rack mountable, removable rack ears
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|2x Neutrik Powercon True1, 110/220V
|19-pole HDMI 2.0
|Video outputs 19-pole HDMI 2.0
|19-pole HDMI 2.0
|Mini USB B