Mouse roll-over to zoom image.
- One HDMI Input, Eight HDMI Outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with 12-bit Deep Color
- FST Technology eliminates flashing due to the HDCP authentication process
- Supports LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable or adapter
The GefenToolBox 1:8 Splitter for HDMI with FST and 3DTV sends a Hi-Def A/V source to up to 8 HDTV displays at the same time without losing quality or resolution. This product works with any Hi-Def source supporting resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and lossless audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Fast Switching Technology (FST) is a Gefen software implementation for HDMI products. FST was created to improve the lengthy HDMI authentication process, based on the HDMI and HDCP specifications. FST provides quicker A/V source switching and greatly improves the overall A/V system behavior and performance when more than one HDTV display is used in the system setup. FST allows connecting / disconnecting or turning ON / OFF the HDTV displays without having these activities affect other displays in the same distribution system.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Connectors: (9) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female
- USB Port Type: Mini-A, female
- Switch: FST (Fast/Slow)
- Switch: Audio (2CH/Multi CH)
- Switch: EDID (Int/Ext)
- LED Indicator: 1 (power- red)
- Power Supply: 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 10W (max)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Dimensions: 3″ W x 9.3″ H x 1″ D
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.